10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Interesting Board Signs @ Australia

As I posted in my previous blog that Melbourne Airport has an interesting name, so does other places in Australia. These were what I stumbled upon.

Cibo Coffee: If you know Hokkien you can feel that the person who named the place, does not really like the coffee.

LJ Hooker: No, this is not a brothel. I’m sure whoever working inside there, they are really the pros in their field.

Dick Smith: I know that Lock Smith makes and repairs locks. So, this means that Dick Smith is……???!!!!

Accountant & Con eyancer: Con-eyancer actually means lawyer. If this sign is placed in Malaysia, I don’t think people will be visiting here. Especially with all those news about conning around.

Buddha Bar: Either the owner’s name is Buddha, or there is a rule saying “No drinking! No smoking! Everyone please medidate!”

Mecca Cosmetica: Now I’m proud to say I have been to Mecca! The place is so holly that when you look at the price you plan to scold “Holy Sh*t”!

Australia government really doesn’t like people standing. This sign can be seen everywhere!


6 comments:

3POINT8 said...

There is one sign in sydney:
Lick Her Store
(Its a liquer store)

RealGunners said...

if u flip thru Star Classifieds for jobs, there's alot of conveyancing clerks for law firms.. wonder if they are the same..

Lion in the Jungle said...

eh.. buddha bar is a famous restaurant world wide for their ambiance music and also food.. not sute if that's the one also...

AsX said...

3Point8, it would be even better if it is not a liquor store.

Gunner, does this mean the sign is missing a 'v'? Or they are really conman? Gee, will they sue me for this statement?

Lion, hmmm, so is there a "No smoking! No Drinking! Please meditate!" sign?

dreckker said...

so you drank any CheeBye Coffee or not??? hehehehehehe....

AsX said...

Dreckker, yup i took the special ones. It seems Australia one seems better than Malaysia one.... Wait, we are talking about coffee right?