10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

"When Life Starts After Work" is PageRanked!

My page is finally PageRanked by Google! Before that, my ranking was N/A (not available). So, I wrote an email to Google, asking them to check my site. For the latest PageRank update, I could see where am i ranked among my friends.

 

 

PageRank is actually a measurement tool to see how well your page is connected to the world. Currently mine is at 1 out of 10; while Cath’s and Gunner’s are at 2 out of 10. I really need to put more effort to catch up with them.

7 comments:

Lion in the Jungle said...

hahahah i didnt do anything yet my ranking is same as yours hahahaha i guess it's ranked by how many ppl actually 'search' your blog to look for something? dunno how they define...

AsX said...

Not sure, i think it is how well ur network is; and how many people link you to their sites.

Reanaclaire said...

congratulations.. mine was from 0 to 2 lately..i am also amazed.. thanks to google...hope they wont slash it off..haha..

AsX said...

Wow! That's so cool! Now i need to think how to achieve that.

dreckker said...

wtf... rub it in with my 0 pagerank sommore...

it used to be 3 okayy, but after all those paid post crap... it free-fall to 0...

*need to email google to reconsider my pagerank liaw... knn*

AsX said...

See? That is why i don't go for paid post kinda crap. It destroy ur image... but again, no money what for good pagerank, right?

munytang said...

eh, I got ranked too! this is cool, i guess. :)