10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Got Cheated Again!

It’s not once or twice but many times! I mean TV advertisement, not girls…. yet!

 

Have you seen this poster? Yup! KFC latest Zinger Tower! It looks bigger than the softdrink! If so, RM6.60 per burger is worth a try!

 So, I went for the burger only. It should fill up my stomach for my dinner later.

 

When I received the box, I asked the guy at the counter again, “Sir, I ordered Zinger Tower and not the regular Zinger burger”.

 Then he replied, pointing at the label on the box, “Yes, this is the Zinger Tower”.

I felt cheated by the advertisement again! I was cheated during the Alaska Fish burger last time, Popcorn Chicken,…… Sigh… But for sure all their posters contain a small small wordings saying that it was for illustration purpose only.

 

So how big is the burger? Comparing with 50 cent coin, this is how big it is:

As for the bugger, it only looks big when I zoom in my camera. It looks like a normal Zinger burger with a hash brown. How come the one in the poster looks so delicious if compared to mine?

In addition, some reviews said the sauce taste like dishwasher liquid.

 

I need to buy something else for my dinner later… 

15 comments:

maro^gal said...

yea.. the poster looks much more delicious and the sauce looks nice...

i havent get to try it yet..... may be now i have to think twice.... haha

AsX said...

Do you like the taste of dishwasher liquid? If yes, can try. Truly, the lime sauce taste so. :(

Anonymous said...

I feel for you and all those before you alike. This is exactly what happens when the marketing crew succeeds above the actual thing.

Most over promoted things are pretty much the same too, just see McD.

As the old saying goes, nice not healthy, healthy not nice. Maybe in modern days, it's advertise not good, good noneed to advertise. Ahahaha

Cheers,
Jordan
Das Connection

AsX said...

It's so true, Jordan. So, so true.

Lion in the Jungle said...

aiyo 1st time eat kfc meh? they everytime cheat ppl one la.. bodoh chicken company!!

like the hot rod 2 stick of satay shit want to sell until so so-hai price...

AsX said...

Lion, don't tell me you went to buy the hot rod ah? I will surely laugh at you one...

Anonymous said...

Peng yeh mou hou yeh????

AsX said...

Dolanmin, RM6.60 per burger cheap? Wow, you must be very rich. No wonder my car is of different class, as compared to u.

Jason Lioh said...

KFC is going down the drain when they started to introduce weird flavours to their fried chickens. Tom yam? Curry powder? Gawd.

Anonymous said...

kfc in shaghai more worst. the drumstick size in the poster as my fist size; but cameout on the plate like tiny nugget size. kfc every part of the world same kot???

AsX said...

Jasonmumbles, you are right! I guess they have run out of idea of new stuffs till they invent something experimental. But i think the one inventing this menu has problem with the taste.

Ipoh Guy, it seems that different place different chicken. I had experience with KFC India . I guess the Chicken in China is malnutrition, that explains the size.

Anonymous said...

Never trust what you see on posters man ...

I got cheated when I see the photos of the Carl's Jr. burgers and only get a teeny weeeny burger when it finally reach my hands. Sigh

AsX said...

Michael, I bet in future i shall fall into this again.

Unknown said...

I dun think i can finish the whole burger. =P

AsX said...

Cath, you? Can't? I dun believe it, maybe next time if got the chance to dine with u then i could see how big is ur appetite.