10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Hug My Ball to Sleep

This might sound gay but it’s been a while since I hug a volleyball to sleep. After Monday volleyball game, I was asked to keep the volleyball. It brought back lot of memories during my secondary school time.

 

As I mentioned in my previous blog, I joined the volleyball club during secondary school time. Our school was poor; we didn’t have any good equipment with us only a volleyball net, a few brooms (to clean up the court) and sponsored volleyballs. The school was so poor that we relied on bricks for training. I remembered holding a brick on each hand, squatting down then standup repeatedly to increase the strength of my legs for jumping higher purpose. I did manage to jump higher but unfortunately it stopped me from growing taller. L

 

Anyway, after every training session, some players would need to take the precious balls home. We need to wash them, making sure they were sparkling clean before returning them for next session. Because that we loved volleyball so much that most of us would eat,

drink,

 or even sleep with the ball.

Sound crazy right? I guess old habit dies hard; I’m still doing it now.

 

I bet someone would kill me during the next volleyball session, especially when the volleyball has my smell on it. Yup, it has the smell of the fragrance that I am wearing!

 

Don’t know that person would ask back the ball after reading this entry to prevent me from keep on sodomizing the ball.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Luckily today i'm too busy to read this post.. ishh.. i wil keep my ball next time!!

AsX said...

Die! Should not ask u about the ball just now. Don't take it away.....!

Sigh, i need to buy a new one soon ... :P

Anonymous said...

hmmm ... imagine if durian is ur favourite food. =)


-Su-

AsX said...

Imagine I am at the hospital because durian is my favourite fruit.