10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I’m Down (Officially Declare Myself Dead)

My parents and youngest brother are now at Penang Airport. So this conclude our Chinese New Year trip 2009, so with this I could finally and officially declare myself sick! I guess i have been stressing myself too much by bringing my parents around Penang and also the cold (Genting) and hot (Penang) weather weaken my body immune system. Or maybe it is because of the entry I wrote about Genting that ‘something’ is cursing me?

 

I’m down with flu, headache, sore throat and broken ankle! Need to withdraw myself from tomorrow’s colleague visiting trip, and rest at home. L This means that I made ZERO Chinese New Year visiting this year. So sad, right?

 

Sigh, time to die! Sorry if i don't blog for a while!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eiii... i tot the trip is nex week?? If u'r talking wat i'm talking abt.

-Su

AsX said...

Su, next week? I thought it is this week. Sigh, my wrong!

Anonymous, aiks! Suddenly sound like my mother or worse still my wife and i am still single...