10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bouncy Meat! Guess What?

What’s this? Any Idea? Here is a hint: from a bouncing animal.

Look closer… Yup! Kangaroo meat! Apparently in Australia, kangaroo is like rare dogs in Malaysia. They kept being knocked over by cars over there. Therefore, it is not rare we could find its meat in Australia.

By the way, it seemed impossible for me to spot a live kangaroo in Australia, except for the dead ones by the roadside. So, as a revenge (for them hiding from me), I eat their meat! Ho ho ho! (Gee, I sound so evil…)

Well, it really took a long time to fully cook the meat in the oven. Look at the picture below, what does it look like? Something familiar, right? Something you made from the toilet everyday? Well, what I can tell you is that, it tasted exactly what it looked like but just so hard to chew it off… at least for me!

This should be the last time I taste a kangaroo meat! Yuck!

2 comments:

AsX said...

Ya, i hope so too. But think of it, if there is a better way to cook or prepare it, there will be less kangaroo around Australia and when people run over a Kangaroo, they will happily go down to pick the corpse.

Mrcoolku said...

I guess wat out 2moro in your toilet will be x2 disgusting!!