10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Quiting?

I need to clear this from my mind. It has been bothering me since Monday evening. To be exact, it has been haunting my mind ever since.

 

Monday Volleyball game was not a happy one for me. I did not enjoy the game at all, because I thought a game should always be fun. It turned out that I was not feeling welcome at all, to be exact isolated.

 

It was like loving a girl so much that her action or words against you could stab you in the heart. If it came from other people, it would cause no or minor damage and considered as acceptable.

 

This was how I felt about my favorite sport.  I knew that sometimes I suck and made silly mistakes but it seemed like whenever other better players did the same thing they got an encouragement to try it next time; as for me when I did the same mistake I got scolding instead (yeah, I keep track of the mistake I made and compare with other much better players). I tried to force a smile and apologized because of my mistake as it was my fault. Soon I saw ball not passing to me. I don’t know whether it was intentionally or not or I was just feeling too sensitive, but the feeling was that I was not welcome at all.

 

I was so frustrated that I went to gym straight after the game and showed my anger to the tread mill by running my heart out!

 

Yeah, I am now considering quitting playing volleyball although I really love it a lot. If likened this scenario to a close or special friend, I would also start considering staying away.

 

玩一场不开心而最喜爱的球,就如认识一个会故意深深伤害你的爱人,值得吗?

 

Let’s see what decision I would make from days to come.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

爱上了她,就会对她的一切一切特别敏感,结果自己也被那一丁点的挫折伤害了。对经常想太多的鱼儿更是别说了。

即以爱上了,说放弃谈何容易。大概只是一时之气吧。被看不起就该更加努力来证明自己。多余的就别去想啦。

加油吧,朋友。


家不留

AsX said...

Nicely said! You are right in every point! Thanks for the encouragement.

Now i need to guess who you are dy..

Lion in the Jungle said...

ok la lai sayang sayang...

AsX said...

*sniff sniff* *hug hug*

RealGunners said...

anon's comments only works on other sports, your volleyball game is quite different..

i wanted to comment, but my comment is too long that i blogged it out myself -.-"

AsX said...

Thanks for the long comment.... so u comment my blog first or i manage to comment before you? Emm... You first....

Hey all, thanks for the comment. It's really touching someone care. I guess I'm still weighing out my options... see how it goes...

Anonymous said...

respect is earned.
be as good as other playes, you will get the balls again.