10/18: Okay, my job caught up on me, need to work even on weekends. Well, let me continue blogging on my trip. Sorry guys!

Friday, January 30, 2009

A Salute to Those Stuck in Traffic Jam Everyday!

After my previous entry, I left Genting Highland straight before the administration could do anything onto me. There was lots of rumor regarding Genting Highland, most of them were quite spooky. I would be sharing them in my future blog but for now, I would like to salute those who were patient enough and made stuck in traffic jam as part of their daily routine.

 

Looking at the cars going up Genting, there were cars lining up from Genting Skyway station 

till Batang Kali and Ulu Yam.

 

I reached the Penang Bridge 5 hours later and encountered rush hour traffic jam! It was really frustrating, with cars moving slowly and even a snail could crawl faster than I could.

 

I really could not put up with this kind of condition every morning and every afternoon. Therefore, I really salute those who had to go through this everyday! You really have my respect! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One reason why I don't choose to go home and work in KL.. (>_<)

AsX said...

Hmm... still, i hate traffic jam!